Here's why they are essential for us
Trace Elements are the minerals that, albeit in small amounts or even in minute traces, are present in our bodies and perform essential functions, such as activating metabolic processes and regulating the function of certain organs, maintaining their balance.
Trace elements are divided into 3 microcategories:
- The essentials; without which vital physiological functions are impaired.
These include iron, copper, zinc, fluoride, iodine, selenium, chromium and cobalt.
- I probably essential; such as manganese, silicon, nickel, vanadium.
- I potentially toxic; which could cause serious harm to the body if present in high concentrations.
Which ones are beneficial for hair health?
The Essential Trace Elements for specific hair health are Iron, Zinc and Copper.
- Iron: An Iron deficiency is one of the most frequent causes of hair loss, especially for women. It is the key component of hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying molecule in the blood, but it is also essential in the synthesis of DNA and collagen, which is a protein that is strongly present in our bodies, as well as essential, especially for bones, skin, nails and hair.
It exerts antioxidant action against free radicals, which are harmful to our body.
Iron also is a constituent of hair cell structure, and its deficiency is associated with hair loss.
- Zinc: It is important for the production of collagen and keratin, proteins essential for healthy hair.
Zinc brings greater strength to the hair, and promotes hair growth by deeply stimulating the hair fiber and blood microcirculation.
- Copper: It is essential for the life cycle of the hair.
In fact, Copper enables the production of melanin, the pigment that gives color to skin and hair; and cystine, the most important amino acid found within the hair's keratin structure.
How to get all these benefits in one product?
Napura has combined the benefits of Trace Elements with natural Active Ingredients (such as Chestnut Extract and Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein) in T|4 Mineral Post, a product to mineralize, tone and give new life to your hair.
T|4 Mineral Post is a skin and hair treatment specially formulated dull, dull hair that needs to regain body and tone.
Simply distribute the product evenly over the hair after shampooing, and immediately it will be shiny, toned and revitalized again.
Among the fantastic ingredients in the formula of T|4 Mineral Post are:
- Trace Elements
Iron - Prevents hair loss and preserves hair health;
Zinc - Promotes growth and makes hair strong, supple and shiny;
Copper - Ally against free radicals.
- L'Chestnut Extract and the Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Restore the hydrosaline level of skin and hair, nourish and strengthen the hair fiber according to its degree of demineralization.
Discover T|4 Mineral Post and all the Mineral line Mineralizing skin and hair.
Enter the world Treatsystemethod Napura.